Eliquo was established in 2002 as a software training centre dedicated to supporting digital experiences and application development. Since our inception, we have been providing targeted training that addresses our clients' real-world production requirements by listening to their needs, assessing their objectives and developing programs that meet them head on.
Here's what you need to know about Eliquo.
- Founded in 2002
- 100% focused on training for digital design and application development.
- Committed to teaching the "how to" and the "why do" in every course
- Adobe Authorized Training Centre since 2004
- Adobe Solutions Partner since 2015
- Adobe and Apple certified instructors
- Full-Time Staff
- Active in design and production for over 20 years
- True experts in their fields
- Regularly scheduled public courses with small class sizes
- Private courses tailored to your specific needs and delivered when and where you need it
- Course material developed by Eliquo's certified instructors
- Pre-training course selection assistance
- Unparalleled post-training support
- These are hands-on training courses, not seminars (our seminars are always free)
- Continuous course development and evaluation
- Courses are regularly developed and revised to meet evolving industry demands
- Pre-training consultations ensures that participants attend the right course
- Hands-on training approach using real-world examples taught by industry professionals
- Post-training support: participants get the best support in the industry to help them retain more of their lessons
It's All We Do!!
Every year, we teach over:
- 500 courses to more than 2,500 students
- Over 6,000 hours of instruction
- All for Adobe, Apple, Microsoft Office, Web, Video, Design, Social Media, E-forms, Digital Marketing, Mobile Web, eLearning, ePub and Accessibility.