Time: 9am - 4pm
Duration: 2 days
Learn to create professional websites without having to know HTML or any other code. In this course you will learn how to: insert and format text; work with headers and footers; define styles with CSS; work with web fonts and Typekit; insert graphics and hyperlinks; preview, test and upload your pages; work with Master Pages to plan your site layout; create alternate layouts for mobile; and work with menus and widgets.
EDWD101EDWD101—Introduction to Web Design and Development or equivalent is mandatory.
Public Class Schedule
|Web-based(Opens in new window)
November 11 - November 12
We're Here to Help
Don't see the dates you need? Call us at 888.484.2933 or Tell Us What You Need
. We can also provide live, on-site training in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts in major centres such as Boston, Portland, Concord, Manchester and Burlington.
- Getting Started with Muse
- What is Adobe Muse CC?
- WYSIWIG design versus hand-coding
- Adobe Muse Help and Resources
- Working with the Plan, Design and Preview Modes
- Designing Web Pages in Muse
- Importing and formatting text
- Page Setup
- Page Properties
- Browser Fill and Page Backgrounds
- Working with Headers and Footers
- Understanding Paragraph Styles and CSS
- Working with Web Fonts and Adobe Typekit
- Working with Graphics and Images
- Adding Accessibility to |Text and Graphics
- Working with the Assets panel
- Working with Text Wrap
- Working with Hyperlinks and Page Targets
- Page Navigation
- Saving and Publishing topics
- Previewing and testing your page
- Uploading and managing web pages
- Exporting HTML files
- Planning a Site in Muse
- The Plan Mode interface
- Planning your Site Structure
- Working with Master Pages
- Managing Metadata with Master Pages
- Laying out Master Pages
- Managing Master Pages
- Creating Alternate layouts for Desktop/Tablet/Mobile sites
- Introduction to Composition Widgets and Interactivity
- Muse and Creative Cloud Libraries
- Menu and Navigation Widgets
- Working with Graphic Styles and Effects
- Forms Widgets
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.