Time: 9am - 4pm
Duration: 2 days
In this course you will learn how to: work with Creative Cloud libraries in Muse; integrate Photoshop and Illustrator; implement responsive web design in Muse; work with slideshow widgets; create animations and scroll effects; implement social media widgets; and insert digital video.
ADMU101ADMU101—Adobe Muse CC or equivalent is mandatory.
Public Class Schedule
|Web-based(Opens in new window)
May 9 - May 10
We're Here to Help
Don't see the dates you need? Call us at 888.484.2933 or Tell Us What You Need
. We can also provide live, on-site training in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts in major centres such as Boston, Portland, Concord, Manchester and Burlington.
- Brief review of building web pages in Adobe Muse
- Creative Cloud Integration
- Review of Creative Cloud Libraries
- Working with Photoshop Buttons
- An overview of Web Graphic Formats
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator Integration
- Responsive Web Design
- An Introduction to responsive web design
- Desktop web design in Adobe Muse
- Mobile web in Adobe Muse
- Working with Breakpoints
- The Spacing and Transform Panels
- Hiding objects in Breakpoints
- Creating Interactivity, Social and Graphic Widgets
- Controlling Slideshow Widgets with Scroll Effects
- Controlling Animations with Scroll Effects
- Panel Widgets
- Slideshow Widgets
- Social Media Widgets
- Inserting iFrame HTML code snippets (maps, twitter feeds)
- Digital Video Widgets
- Placing HTML5 Animation
- Animating with Scroll Effects
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.