Time: 9am - 4pm
Duration: 1 day
In this course you will learn how to: Identify legitimate SEO techniques to improve your rankings in the most popular search engines; Discover proven SEO techniques and techniques that search engine providers recommend avoiding; analyze SEO technique results.
Public Class Schedule
|Web-based(Opens in new window)
We're Here to Help
Don't see the dates you need? Call us at 888.484.2933 or Tell Us What You Need
. We can also provide live, on-site training in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts in major centres such as Boston, Portland, Concord, Manchester and Burlington.
- What is SEO and how does it work?
- Who controls SEO?
- SEO Techniques
- Page Titles
- Keyword-rich headings
- Alt text for images
- Creating meaningful hyperlink text
- Internal and external links (inbound and outbound)
- Regional references
- Creating a sitemap
- Updating content frequently
- Understanding search engines and indexes
- Automatic and manual indexes
- Blocking files and directories from crawlers
- "White hat" and "black hat" techniques
- Working with Google Analytics
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.