Time: 9am - 4pm
Duration: 1 day
In this course you will learn how to: Differentiate between the components of a performance analysis; Identify the features of eLearning; Implement the results of the four key decisions in planning for eLearning; Estimate the cost of creating eLearning; Identify the different levels of eLearning; Understand the basics of SCORM; Understand the fundamentals of Learning Management Systems.
EQEL101—eLearning and mLearning Fundamentals or equivalent is mandatory
Public Class Schedule
|Web-based(Opens in new window)
We're Here to Help
Don't see the dates you need? Call us at 888.484.2933 or Tell Us What You Need
. We can also provide live, on-site training in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts in major centres such as Boston, Portland, Concord, Manchester and Burlington.
- Performance Analysis
- Components of a performance analysis
- Gap analysis
- Audience analysis
- Cause analysis
- Features of eLearning
- Effective eLearning
- eLearning advantages and disadvantages
- The major hurdles
- eLearning as instructional interactivity
- Four Key Decisions
- eLearning Defined
- SCORM Overview
- Basic ADL/SCORM concepts and definitions
- SCORM in the context of learning
- SCORM requirements
- What SCORM does and does not do
- What is a Learning Management System
- Basic features
- Second level features of a platform
- 3 Major domains of LMS
- Types of Learning Management Systems
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.