Time: 9am - 4pm
Duration: 1 day
In this course, you will learn how to: Apply andragogical learning theory to the development of courseware; Layout the learning cycle with reference to lesson structure; Develop confidence/competence feedback mechanisms (Kirkpatrick Level 1); Create a lesson plan/instructional map for production and interaction; Determine the appropriate media and interactive elements to support both eLearning and mLearning; Create eLearning and mLearning storyboards; Develop student documentation and job aids; Capture the fulfillment of training requirements through an appropriate Storyboard model.
EQEL202—eLearning Analysis and Design or equivalent is mandatory
Public Class Schedule
|Web-based(Opens in new window)
We're Here to Help
Don't see the dates you need? Call us at 888.484.2933 or Tell Us What You Need
. We can also provide live, on-site training in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts in major centres such as Boston, Portland, Concord, Manchester and Burlington.
- Adult learning considerations
- Principles of adult learning
- Layout learning strategy
- Adult learning factors
- VARK modalities
- Active vs. passive learning styles
- The eLearning cycle
- Course components
- Create lesson plan/instructional map
- Create eLearning storyboard
- Importance of storyboards
- Tools and methods
- Selecting media and interaction
- Create student documentation
- Create simulations
- Selecting appropriate data
- Developing the storyboard
- Feedback methods
- Fulfillment of training objectives
- Reporting and measuring results
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.