Time: 9am - 4pm
Duration: 1 day
In this course you will learn how to: Identify which testing processes best suit your needs; Execute a successful User Experience test; Analyze testing results; Make recommendations based on findings.
Public Class Schedule
|Web-based(Opens in new window)
We're Here to Help
Don't see the dates you need? Call us at 888.484.2933 or Tell Us What You Need
. We can also provide live, on-site training in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts in major centres such as Boston, Portland, Concord, Manchester and Burlington.
- What is usability?
- Why is usability important?
- What role does user experience testing play in the design and development process?
- The Ideal Process
- Exploratory research
- Expert review
- Benchmark metrics
- Summative testing
- Choosing user experience testing techniques
- User research (interviews and surveys)
- Task analysis
- Card sorting
- Formal lab testing
- Competitive benchmarking
- Remote testing
- Web metrics
- Market research
- Focus groups
- Executing User Experience Testing
- Researching users
- Defining goals for user experience testing
- Designing tasks to capture meaningful data
- Gathering resources and preparing the facility
- Capturing data through technology (software and hardware)
- Capturing data through observation
- Performing a post-test interview
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Effective, efficient, engaging, error tolerant
- Data tagging and metrics
- Results, findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Presenting findings and recommendations
- Determining return on investment (ROI)
- Considerations for Types of Testing
- Desktop apps and websites
- Mobile apps and websites
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Introduction to designing for accessibility
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.