Time: 9am - 4pm
Duration: 1 day
In this course you will learn how to: Understand accessibility requirements for audio and video based on WCAG 2.1 specifications; Assess audio and video for accessibility; Create compliant transcripts for audio and video; Create compliant captions for audio and video; Create descriptive audio for video.
Public Class Schedule
|Web-based(Opens in new window)
We're Here to Help
Don't see the dates you need? Call us at 888.484.2933 or Tell Us What You Need
. We can also provide live, on-site training in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts in major centres such as Boston, Portland, Concord, Manchester and Burlington.
- Introduction to accessible video
- Understanding video contents
- WCAG 2.1 and video content
- Accessibility issues related to video
- Video applications
- Overview of video and audio editing programs
- Capturing video and audio
- Video formats
- Video without sound
- Accessible audio and video players
- Compression and bandwidth
- Transcripts/Descriptive Audio
- Audio and video transcripts
- Visual information and auditory descriptions
- Creating a transcript
- Speech to text technology
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Captions vs. subtitles
- Working with open and closed captions
- Hardware and software for captioning video
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.