Time: 9AM - 4PM Eastern Time (ET)
Duration: 1 Day
In this course you will learn how to: Test websites and common document formats using the most popular SRT on the Mac OS; Test content for clarity and reading order; Change preferences to emulate common user settings; Document findings and issues.
EWAW101EWAW101—WCAG 2.1: Understanding the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines or equivalent is mandatory.
This course is currently available in another city, on demand or for private classes only. Call us at 888.484.2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form and we will contact you to arrange a class date that is suitable to your availability.
- Types of screen reading technologies (SRTs)
- Who uses SRTs?
- Most commonly used SRTs
- Overview of testing websites and documents with SRTs
- What to look/listen for
- Testing while viewing the screen
- Testing while not viewing the screen
- Establishing your testing and reporting methodology
- Testing websites and documents with VoiceOver
- Launching VoiceOver
- Default settings and common user settings
- Keyboard shortcuts for websites
- Keyboard shortcuts for PDFs
- Keyboard shortcuts for Word documents
- From here
- Testing using other SRTs
- Task-based testing
- Involving users
- Maintaining and updating software and methodologies
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.