Time: 9AM - 4PM Eastern Time (ET)
Duration: 1 Day
Are you looking for a way to keep in touch with your existing clients with an e-mail newsletter or let potential customers know about your offerings? Are you looking for a solution that sufficiently supports your branding? Why not design your own e-mails in HTML with Adobe Dreamweaver? The purpose of this course is to enable participants to design and distribute their own HTML e-mails using Adobe Dreamweaver.
or equivalent knowledge or experience is mandatory.
Public Class Schedule
- Learning the Dreamweaver interface
- Choosing whether to use HTML with CSS vs HTML vs. plain text e-mails
- Differences between designing HTML for e-mails vs. web pages
- E-mail marketing good practises - avoid being a spammer!
- Working with text
- Adding text
- Making lists
- Adding horizontal rules
- Adding special characters
- Formatting text
- Working with graphics
- Insert an image
- Edit/remove/replace an image
- Image properties
- Accessibility hints
- Relative links and full URLs
- E-mail links
- Hyperlink appearance (using CSS)
- Named anchors
- Adding links to a graphic
- Designing page layouts with tables
- Understanding page layout
- Why use tables for HTML e-mail layout?
- Using tables for layout
- Formatting tables without CSS
- Formatting with cascading style sheets (CSS)
- Introducing cascading style sheets
- Creating styles
- Media dependent style sheets and the Style Rendering toolbar
- Displaying styles using the CSS panel
- Understanding cascading order and inheritance of styles
- Creating classes and with the property inspector
- Sorting, moving and converting CSS styles
- Uploading and testing
- Connecting to a remote site
- Uploading media
- Sending HTML e-mails
- Using Microsoft Outlook
- Using online e-mail broadcast services
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.