Time: 9AM - 12PM Eastern Time (ET)
Duration: 1/2 Day
In this course you will learn how to: Create and manage the accounts necessary for your devices; Interact with and navigate through your device; Configure and manage basic settings; Install and manage apps; Use the camera and microphone; Sync your devices; Send, receive and share data.
Public Class Schedule
- iOS devices
- What is an iOS device?
- Working with iTunes and the App Store
- Working with iCloud
- iOS device interaction
- Ports, camera microphone and buttons
- Touching and rotating your device
- Interacting through swipes and other gestures
- Using the virtual keyboard and voice dictation
- Configuring the device settings
- Connecting to your iCloud account
- Connecting to your iTunes and App Store accounts
- Connecting to Wi-Fi
- Connecting to your e-mail
- Locking orientation and other basic settings
- Security settings
- Built-in apps
- Mail, Messages, Phone and Contacts
- The App Store
- What is the App Store and how do I use it?
- Downloading and managing apps
- Taking pictures
- Recoding audio and video
- Managing files
- Syncing through iTunes
- Sending and receiving files using Mail
- Sending and receiving files using Messages
- From here
- Some useful apps
- Tips and tricks
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.