Time: 9AM - 12PM Eastern Time (ET)
Duration: 1/2 Day
In this course you will learn how to: Configure and manage the advanced settings; Work with preloaded and free apps; Manage your files through direct connections and cloud storage; Present from your device to a television, monitor or projector.
Public Class Schedule
- Advanced iOS device settings
- Managing your Notification Center
- Connecting via Bluetooth
- Using multitasking gestures
- Setting up restrictions and protecting your provacy (child proofing)
- Accessibility options
- Working with preloaded and free Apple apps
- Maps, Reminders, Find iPhone, Find Friends
- Cloud storage beyond iCloud
- What is cloud storage?
- Using iCould storage
- Working with other part cloud storage such as Dropbox, SkyDrive and Google drive
- Presenting from your device
- Watching movies and viewing files from your device on a television, monitor or projector
- Sharing media through a physical connection
- Sharing media wirelessly
- Deploying and managing multiple devices
- Why consider an iOS deployment?
- What is a managed device and what can and can't be managed?
- Tools used to deploy and manage devices
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.