Time: 9AM - 4PM Eastern Time (ET)
Duration: 1 Day
In this course you will learn how to: Configure and manage the advanced settings; Work with preloaded and free apps; Manage your files through direct connections and cloud storage; Present from your device to a television, monitor or projector; Discover how iOS is being used in classrooms; Use apps for education; Create a digital lesson plan.
Public Class Schedule
- Advanced iOS device settings
- Managing your Notification Center
- Connecting via Bluetooth
- Using multitasking gestures
- Setting up restrictions and protecting your provacy (child proofing)
- Accessibility options
- Working with preloaded and free Apple apps
- Maps, Reminders, Find iPhone, Find Friends
- Cloud storage beyond iCloud
- What is cloud storage?
- Using iCould storage
- Working with other part cloud storage such as Dropbox, SkyDrive and Google drive
- Presenting from your device
- Watching movies and viewing files from your device on a television, monitor or projector
- Sharing media through a physical connection
- Sharing media wirelessly
- iOS in the classroom
- Overview of how iOS is being used in classrooms around the world
- Apps for education
- Word procsseing (Pages), Spreadsheet (Numbers) and presentation (Keynote) apps
- Media apps (iPhoto, iMovie and Garageband)
- Digital lesson plans
- What is a digital lesson plan?
- Repurposing and converting existing content
- Creating new digital content
- Using the free iBooks Author to build an engaging digital lesson plan
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.