Time: 9AM - 4PM Eastern Time (ET)
Duration: 1 Day
In this course you will learn how to: Dissect the different parts of a web page; Incorporate web design standards into your web sites; Consider accessibility and usability; Work with images and rich media; Assess web design and development tools and hosting providers.
Public Class Schedule
- What is the world wide web?
- How do web sites work?
- Web design standards
- The W3C
- Accessibility and usability
- Search engines
- About web browsers
- Web site development overview
- Concept, design and implementation
- The importance of navigation
- Web content strategies
- Web technologies
- Text and markup
- Images and graphics on the web
- Styling and visual formatting
- Interactive elements such as scripting and rich media
- Managing and maintaining a web site
- Testing in different browsers
- Choosing a web hosting provider and registering a domain name
- Uploading your site to the internet
- Tools for web design and development
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.