Time: 9AM - 4PM Eastern Time (ET)
Duration: 1 Day
In this course you will learn how to: Create meetings and training events; invite and manage participants and their privileges; use multi-media options; answer questions and conduct polls; record meetings for later viewing; terminate meetings and manage old meetings and recordings.
Public Class Schedule
- Why have a meeting?
- Meeting preparations
- Preload content
- Initiate a meeting
- Create meetings and training events
- Start a meeting
- Record sessions for later viewing
- Send invitations through Adobe Connect Online, email, and during an ongoing session
- Share screens
- Use conference call options
- Administer your meeting
- Control the chat
- Create and monitor multiple virtual breakout rooms
- Manage and enable the standard pods
- Allow other users to present
- Manage participant meeting privileges
- Distribute notes, links and file
- Use Multi-media options
- Use the integrated webcam video stream to interact with participants
- Conduct polls, answer questions
- Initiate chat-based question-and-answer sessions
- Use preloaded images, animations, notes, whiteboards, and video
- End your meeting
- Closing the session
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.