Time: 9AM - 4PM Eastern Time (ET)
Duration: 1 Day
In this course you will learn how to: Test LiveCycle Designer PDF (XFA) forms against WCAG 2.1 AA criteria; Document findings for the design and development team.
WCAG 2.1: Understanding the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
or equivalent knowledge or experience is mandatory.
Public Class Schedule
- Brief Review
- Disabilities and assistive technologies
- WCAG 2.1 AA documentation
- Automated tools
- How to find automated testing tools
- What automated tools will and will not do for you
- Reporting findings of automated tools
- Functional testing
- Testing against WCAG 2.1 AA compliance
- Testing techniques to simulate user environments
- Real user testing
- Documenting tests
- Environmental and technical information
- User information
- Assigning tasks
- Collecting information
- Reporting findings
- Overall WCAG compliance report
- Task-based issues
- Comparative results
- Ranking, scoring and prioritization
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.