Time: 9AM - 4PM Eastern Time (ET)
Duration: 1 Day
In this course you will learn how to: Test websites and common document formats using the most popular SRT on the Mac OS; Test content for clarity and reading order; Change preferences to emulate common user settings; Document findings and issues.
WCAG 2.1: Understanding the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
or equivalent knowledge or experience is mandatory.
Public Class Schedule
- Types of screen reading technologies (SRTs)
- Who uses SRTs?
- Most commonly used SRTs
- Overview of testing websites and documents with SRTs
- What to look/listen for
- Testing while viewing the screen
- Testing while not viewing the screen
- Establishing your testing and reporting methodology
- Testing websites and documents with VoiceOver
- Launching VoiceOver
- Default settings and common user settings
- Keyboard shortcuts for websites
- Keyboard shortcuts for PDFs
- Keyboard shortcuts for Word documents
- From here
- Testing using other SRTs
- Task-based testing
- Involving users
- Maintaining and updating software and methodologies
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.