Time: 9AM - 4PM Eastern Time (ET)
Duration: 1 Day
This is the second part of Office 365, Microsoft’s cloud-based office software suite that incorporates online services with Office Online and other Microsoft tools. This course is intended to help Office 365 users understand how to complete advanced tasks using its various apps and services. Topics will include file storage and collaboration with OneDrive and SharePoint; using cloud-exclusive tools such as Delve and Planner; and managing users and security within Office 365.
Public Class Schedule
|Web-based(Opens in new window)
- File Storage and Collaboration with OneDrive for Business
- In this lesson, you begin by learning how to store files with OneDrive for Business, and how to collaborate with other users by means of OneDrive and Delve.
- File Storage and Collaboration with SharePoint Online
- This lesson first covers navigating and using a SharePoint Team site. It then moves on to document libraries, and how to upload, view, sort, filter, edit, and delete files. You will find that the Checkout system is a powerful tool that allows you to manage content and file versions.
- Organizing with Office 365
- The Tasks app is a great way to help stay organized by tracking individual chores and assignments. Then you can organize tasks into buckets, assign them to individuals or groups, and track the progress, using Planner.
- This lesson introduces you to the role of an administrator, and how to use the Admin Center and related apps. You will also learn how to add users, create groups, and manage resources and sites.
- Managing Security, Compliance, and Domain Settings
- This administrator’s role is further explored in the final lesson. After learning about managing domains, you will be introduced to the Security & Compliance Center. It is there that you can create alerts, manage user permissions, and control data loss.
Private training is available for this course.
Call us at 1-888-484-2933 to learn more about our flexible scheduling options or complete our Information Request Form.